Your premier resource for education in New Zealand. Designed for students who wish to study in New Zealand, NewZealand.edu has worked hard since its launch in 1998 to establish connections with the best universities, institutes, and English language centers.
From selecting the right school to setting up convenient travel, NewZealand.edu has everything students might need to know about education in New Zealand. Designed for students who wish to study in New Zealand, NewZealand.edu has worked hard since its launch in 1998 to establish connections with the best universities, institutes, and English language centers. From selecting the right school to setting up convenient travel, NewZealand.edu has everything students might need to know about education in New Zealand.
A wide range of study prospects are obtainable for students wishing to study in New Zealand via fine institutions. Many individuals and entities respect schools in this particular location nationwide, since not only New Zealand offers such a variety of courses for folks seeking higher educations, but also because of the multiple additional advantages offered while studying abroad.
Studying in NZ provides people with a wide array of superior secondary school education systems, reputable networks of globally appreciated groups of colleges and universities, English languages schools and vocational post-secondary education suppliers.
Multiple Advantages for Students Looking to Study in New Zealand
The benefits of the education regimen in NZ to nationwide pupils cannot be over-accentuated; a program that provides a striking and motivating academic atmosphere.
What Students can anticipate
• High principles of living and education environment
• English is spoken daily and universities strongly support the English language for worldwide undergraduates and graduates
• Education tuition expenses and living costs match well with additional nations
• Vacationing or touring New Zealand is simple with direct airline flights from the majority of chief cities
Education System Advantages for Students
• Varieties of studies are obtainable for business, academic and vocational pupils at colleges, universities, private training facilities and technical schools
• In NZ, there are well over twenty-five institutions for the polytechnic system, which offer training as well as education in a wide array of trade and profession based career studies
• Several technical courses provide undergraduates with many degree choices too
• New Zealand consists of eight universities, offering students many degree programs at postgraduate and undergraduate stages in business as well as academic educations and trainings
• Every university provides a comprehensive choice of topics for degrees/certifications in business, the arts and science
• All universities have additionally created their own expert studies, like computer technology, agriculture, medicine and engineering
• Additionally, there are many private post-secondary facilities and private training alternatives
New Zealand Weather
NZ is situated approximately thirty-seven to forty-seven degrees south of the Tropic of Capricorn. Both the south islands as well and the north islands of this location take pleasure in mild, nautical (marine-type) climates, temperatures and weather conditions.
The climate and weather are extremely important to individuals who live there, because several residents earn their salaries from the land. New Zealand generally has moderate temperatures, comparatively elevated levels of rain, and several hours of sunlight in the majority of the nation. In addition, two chief physical characteristics, the sea and the mountains control the climate.
Additional Advantages for Students Looking to Study in New Zealand – Transportation Options
• Students and vacationers enjoy several public and private transportation choices in NZ, suitable for any budget and vacationer or student preferences
• Obtainable for transportation – buses, cars and/or motor home rentals, rental cars, limousines, trains and more
Studying in New Zealand – Overview of Major Economy
NZ’s economy is a marketplace economy that is significantly contingent on global trade, mostly with the US, Japan, the European Union, China and Australia. It consists of only little high-tech divisions and manufacturing, being firmly concentrated on travel, training and education, and key industries like the following traditional trades:
• Health Care Assistance
• Social Assistance
• Real Estate Services
• Fishing Accommodation Services
• Technical Services
• Scientific Services
• Food Services
• Wholesale Trade
…and many more
More Benefits for Students Wishing to Study in New Zealand
• Part-time work while studying
o Each student is permitted to work a 20-hour week during class schedules and is permitted to work 40 hours per week during holidays
• Work Prospects after Classes
o When classes are finished, for students who have offers for permanent work (a job offer in accordance with visa policies), in the associated area of study, a student may apply for a work permit – other alternatives are available regarding working in NZ and staying there after classes
Scholarship Opportunities for International Students
• There are a certain number of bursaries provided to post-graduate and undergraduate students in which they engage in work-study related to their area of study
• Some scholarships are predominantly obtainable for research curriculum
• PhD pupils need to pay certain fees, which can be extremely affordable in contrast with PhD expenses in other countries
Ultimately, there are more benefits of attending higher education classes in New Zealand, such as the wide array of degree programs, Associates, Master’s and additional MBA’s, a broad range of business, individual and career choices in education and training, all from highly respected and accredited colleges, universities and vocational, technical facilities in this fast growing country.
Students and tourists enjoy mild temperatures and weather during the majority of seasons and each student has the chance to study nearly any course he or she desires, and has the opportunity to work part-time while taking courses in New Zealand. Besides the aforementioned advantages for international college students, the costs for obtaining an education in NZ is comparable to most other locations globally. For a one-year timeframe, a primary student pays around NZ $10,000, for the spouse, the cost is about NZ $5,000 and children expenses are around NZ $5,000 for living expenses.
Note to students looking to study in New Zealand, ones who need a Visa: the time required to process a visa is seven to fourteen days (to issue one for a positive profile application) and two to three months for additional applicants. It is important to have all visa applications and processing completed by the time school begins. Fees for visas average at around Rs 6,400.
The information contained in this text is meant as guidance for individuals interested in studying in another country. It is solely a handbook and the details are obtained from diverse pertinent web sites, to answer a few popular questions people might have regarding New Zealand and its education and training opportunities. Suggestion: contact the school students wish to attend for further, up-to-date data.